We offer apprenticeship as Industrial Mechanic!
Franz Gottwald GmbH + Co. KG is accepting applications for the apprenticeship year 2020 for trainees as Industrial Mechanic Specialized in Hydraulics with a Focus on Maintenance for our hydraulics center of excellence in Bremen.
Who we are:
For more than 85 years, the Gottwald Groups has been the reliable partner and innovative specialists for seal technology, hydraulics and industrial needs for various customers, such as the automotive industry, steelworks, in machine and ship construction, the paper industry, civil aviation and energy supply.
A team of 90 qualified and motivated employees who ensure customer-oriented solutions and manage a wide product portfolio of seal and vibration technology, dedusting and filtration, hydraulics, chemical maintenance products and drive technology.
The medium-sized family-run company was founded as an engineering office in 1930 and is a well-established, future-oriented company today. With locations in Bremen, Hamburg, Helsinki, Riga and Padborg, the Gottwald Group offers the perfect conditions for supplying Germany, Scandinavia and the Baltics.
What to expect:
- well-founded apprenticeship in a trading company with tradition
- experienced instructors who are able to convey the required skills in our modern workshop
- assumption of tasks in your own responsibility
- apprenticeship workshops and seminars about topics relevant for the training
What we offer:
- interesting, versatile apprenticeship in an internationally active, medium-sized family-run company
- extensive theoretical and practical knowledge about hydraulics and hydraulic systems, metal working and processing, technical systems, assembly, disassembly, maintenance, upkeep and commissioning of machines and components as well as about project planning, work safety and quality assurance
- challenging tasks and projects
- a versatile position within a flexible and friendly team
- modern working climate
- acquisition and expansion of expert and social skills
What we expect of you:
- a school degree
- an ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- knowledge about hydraulics and pneumatics and/or experience in metal processing
- quality awareness
- commitment and willingness to learn
- ability to work in a team, sociability and reliability
- driver's license for passenger cars
- ideally, you have already completed an initial technical training
Franz Gottwald GmbH + Co. KG
Attn. Jörn Riechmann
In den Freuen 100/102
28719 Bremen, Germany
We look forward to hearing from you.