We offer apprenticeship as Warehouse Specialist!
Franz Gottwald GmbH + Co. KG is accepting applications for the apprenticeship year 2020 for trainees as Warehouse Specialist for the location Hamburg (Oststeinbek).
Who we are:
For more than 85 years, the Gottwald Groups has been the reliable partner and innovative specialists for seal technology, hydraulics and industrial needs for various customers, such as the automotive industry, steelworks, in machine and ship construction, the paper industry, civil aviation and energy supply.
A team of 100 qualified and motivated employees who ensure customer-oriented solutions and manage a wide product portfolio of seal and vibration technology, dedusting and filtration, hydraulics, chemical maintenance products and drive technology.
The medium-sized family-run company was founded as an engineering office in 1930 and is a well-established, future-oriented company today. With locations in Bremen, Hamburg, Helsinki, Riga and Padborg, the Gottwald Group offers the perfect conditions for supplying Germany, Scandinavia and the Baltics.
What to expect:
- well-founded apprenticeship in a trading company with tradition
- experienced instructors who are able to convey the required skills in our modern warehouse
- assumption of tasks in your own responsibility
- apprenticeship workshops and seminars about topics relevant for the training
What we offer:
- interesting, versatile training in an internationally active, medium-sized family-run company
- highly modern warehouse technology and a modern working environment
- basic knowledge in the areas of logistical processes, quality control measures, goods reception, goods storage, order picking and shipping preparation.
- challenging tasks and projects
- a versatile position within a flexible and friendly team
- acquisition and expansion of expert and social skills
What we expect of you:
- min. a qualified Certificate of Secondary Education
- basic knowledge in computing
- physical fitness
- technological interests
- quality awareness, precision and reliability
- commitment and willingness to learn
- ability to work in a team, proactivity and organizational talent
- driver's license for passenger cars
Franz Gottwald GmbH + Co. KG
Attn. Oliver Dogs
In den Freuen 100/102
28719 Bremen, Germany
We look forward to hearing from you.